Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pretty Pretty Pullips

So since my last post I did some browsing around and educating myself in the whole BJD scene, and thus discovered that the dolls I like are Pullips (both dolls in the last post were Pullips).
There's a really good FAQ about them at PullipsandJunk.com, if you're like me and know nothing about them (Collectors are no doubt rolling their eyes at my ignorance!). :)
It's really important before purchasing to do your research it seems!

Anyway, how adorable is she!? ♥
Pullip Romantic Alice PINK Version
I can't get over the details, and I just love that frilly style of dress (I'm a girl m'kay).
She's available at Pullip Style (which has very good prices from my own comparisons).
She quickly became one of my favourite Pullips, and I'd love to have her, but then I saw this guy in the same store:
Isul Creator's Label MAO
He's way too adorable, sans Hipster glasses, haha! ♥
He comes with quite a number of accessories, and is mid-range to cheaply priced in comparison to many others. He's a recent release (and is also on sale right now, haha) and the Australian dollar is very high at the moment, so I kind of want to just plunge in while the getting is good.

My only problem is that I don't know how I'm going to tell my family/friends that I want one. It feels very embarrassing somehow~

No comments:

Post a Comment