Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pullip Bonita Arrives!

My new Pullip Bonita
My first Pullip doll arrived all brand-new early on Valentines Day morning! Appropriate because I have quickly fallen in love with her~ ♥
She's sitting on my crochet books, haha
I wouldn't have ordered her if I hadn't gotten the amazing deal that I did (thank you eBay and the soaring Aussie dollar).
But once I opened the package I was so beyond happy that I ordered her! ♥  Her hair is so silky, the details in her outfit are amazing, and, you can't see it well in the photos, but her eyes are a translucent purple with sparkles in them. ♥♥♥
She even came with the official Pullip Complete Style guide, and a bag.
Read more for a photo spam:


The package arrived within a week!
Happily, she was very well-packed
A coating of bubble-wrap protection
I was so impressed by the box alone: so pretty
Actually, I was surprised by how big the box was
The complete set!
It's quite a large and cute bag, good for books
I love artbooks, and this one is very nice
Pretty photos of custom Pullips
More cuteness
Now I have no idea where I'm going to set her up.
But would I buy another? Yes, haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment