Saturday, February 4, 2012

Why I wait for Discounts

I popped into my local Lincraft yesterday looking for a few specifics, and walked out with a couple of extra bargains, haha~
Discount goodies!
'Xyron' products were discounted, so I finally decided to buy a sticker maker (that's the giant plastic 'X'). Also picked up a hole punch I've been needing in order to hang-up my wall calendar.
I was also happy to see that with the Christmas stock put away for another year, the yarn selection has grown. I think this slightly 'furry' yarn will make a nice bear or bunny ami:
Unfortunately, I can't read this, haha
All books were half-price - these two were only $4 each!
If you're a crochet beginner, I would recommend this
Very informative, friendly and fun
I think this will prove useful in future
Includes all the basics, so good for me!
I've been busily crocheting a present his week, so I haven't had a chance to make my cat yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment