Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekly Sketches 31

I had a good art week really~
So first up, I've made progress on my 'Tales of' contest entry.
'Tales of' Girls
Just five more girls to go. And then lineart. >w<
Rune Factory 4 - Your Butler
This guy is the feature in a short joke comic I drew - it's posted over on my DeviantArt account here.
Gemini and Virgo
 I mentioned a few weeks back about wanting to do a series of works themed around the Western Zodiac. Well, I've revised my approach somewhat, and decided to draw the Zodiacs as Magical Girls, haha~
I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this, but I haven't personally encountered it before, and I thought it would be fun and lend itself to my art style.
Leo
I'm basing their personalities generally around the Zodiac's supposed traits. Virgo is kind of the leader. Gemini has a twin brother. Leo is a bit of a diva - and she has something of a rivalry with Virgo.
Yup, I deserve an honourary degree in creativity, haha~ ^^'
B-bmp B-bmp B-bmp
Also, I finished Tales of Graces f last week, but went back to finish some more of the quests.
The performance of 'Cheri White' has to be one of my favourite 'Tales' moments, haha~
I wish I could have Hubert dressed as the Evil Queen all the time!
And an alternative
On a side note, I've been working more on my manga idea - my notebook is starting to get filled up. I may see if I can get the first chapter sorted.
There's a certain contest on DeviantArt atm which I might enter it in - the deadline might encourage me to work on it. <_<
But ahhh... No, I must have confidence. Confidence!
It would be good practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment