Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tales of Symphonia Manga

It's taken a few years, but I was finally able to acquire the Tales of Symphonia manga! QwQ
The package arrived the same day Graces f was released here~ ♥
Tales of Symphonia manga
Tales of Symphonia Volumes 1-5 and Ex
Being out of print, and a niche item, it proved very difficult to locate at a decent price, if at all.
That is until I found a seller of rare Japanese books on ebay, and now here they are!
Read on for photo spam:

Tales of Symphonia manga
Aww, no, thank you, haha~
Tales of Symphonia manga
They put some random advertising stuff in the package too <w<
Tales of Symphonia manga
They were really well packed
Tales of Symphonia manga
Did I mention, really, really well packed?
Tales of Symphonia manga
And some more inserts, haha~
Tales of Symphonia manga
5 Volumes plus 1 Bonus *joy* QwQ
So anyway, they're in Japanese (and I can't read Japanese yet, haha), but I needed Hitoshi Ichimura's lovely artwork on my shelf. ♥
Tales of Symphonia manga
Yes. Please.
I was so happy when I unwrapped them and saw just how good a state they were in.
The seller said they were second-hand (obviously), but in 'very good' condition. I've looked all over them now, and I'd rate their condition as 'like-new' - not a defect in sight. ♥
Tales of Symphonia manga
A size comparison
Last year, I bought the TOS 2 novels, so here's a little comparison:
Tales of Symphonia manga
Yup, that's a tiny book
If books can be cute - they're cute.
Tales of Symphonia 2 novels
3 Volumes plus 2 Bonus
Tales of Symphonia 2 novels
They're illustrated too - that's why I wanted them, ha!
The dust-jackets on the TOS manga have a matte finish, and the jackets on the TOS 2 novels have a gloss finish. Both have colour page inserts (in the novels' case, these fold out). \o/
Tales of Symphonia manga
My next goals are the original TOS novels, and the Graces f novels. <w<

No comments:

Post a Comment