Monday, September 3, 2012

Weekly Sketches 35

Monster High - Clawdeen Wolf
Finished Clawdeen~
I've been spending more time on each of the Monster High girls that I draw - but it was easy to get carried away with Clawdeen, and now she's my favourite so far. ^A^
Monster High - Ghoulia
I've actually started colouring Ghoulia already, she should be finished in the next couple of days.
This probably doesn't make any sense to you
And some Tales of scribbles drawn on DA Muro when I was having an awesome conversation with a friend. \o/ I posted previously about a Tales Shirt Design contest, well, she actually made the top 5!
Anyway, she's also hosting a countdown to the finale of the Tales of Symphonia animation at October 24.
Which I've joined.
Obviously! >v<

I also acquired some Tales of related goodies last week, so expect posts about them soon.
But if you check my Flickr Album you'll see the photos already!

No comments:

Post a Comment