Sunday, March 24, 2013

2013 Sketches Weeks 11-12

Oookay, I've been quite productive this fortnight~
I had two commissions last week to work on:
Monster High - Lagoona Blue
and Abbey Bominable
I just have to tweak Abbey's boots, and I'll start colouring the ghouls tomorrow. ♥
I'm very pleased with them (happily, my client likes them too!)
Icarus and the Fish
Yes, I've drawn this guy before - I need to start writing some things regarding this down.
Ignore the weird framing on it for now; I really need want to finish this.

And now the requisite Tales spam:
Note - there may be potential SPOILERS for Graces at the end.
Richard's High School DLC
Umm, yeah, when Richard gets back in my party, I want... to get him... more costumes... orz
Sophie, Asbel, Cheria and Hubert
This is what my battle party currently looks like, haha~
They reduced the prices for the DLC in Australia so I caved and got a costume each for Sophie and Asbel (frankly, I would never have bought any at the original prices).
I can add to my DLC collection slowly maybe? T_T
Abyss - Peony, 'Jade' and Jade
I finally watched the Abyss anime too (it was really good).

...
Actually, I changed my mind again.
No more arts, that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment