Sunday, April 14, 2013

2013 Sketches Weeks 14-15

Monster High - Abbey Bominable
and a close-up
Finished the Abbey commission~
I really enjoyed the colours in this one. I worked the whole thing in Photoshop, and my process has changed significantly.
Yeah maybe
There's a contest I might enter this in.
The contest being the reason I drew it at all.
moeeeeeeeee
Same story behind this one - it's got a lot of issues though.
I actually took some scans today so here's the plan I had for her outfit:
I actually like this
oops, this is just a photo, haha
I planned out her design better, and tried a new angle anyway.

Now, some more Monster High related stuff:
This is actually from February
I had a random urge to design a Monster-High-type character a while back just for fun - a Gingerbread Witch, hehe~
some outfit ideas
 These are some designs for customising Monster High dolls (the above would use a Draculaura).
and another (sans feet, haha)
 I badly want to do a custom face-up - all I really need is some sealant.
For now, I'll do some sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment